Disputes / Complaints

If you have cause for concern please contact us, we are happy to help. We will always attempt to resolve any complaint professionally and courteously. You should address your concern/complaint to the David Cousens.
If you are unhappy with our resolution please let us know. If you remain unhappy with any final resolution, you may wish to utilise an Alternative Dispute Resolution service (ADR).
A list of ADR bodies can be found at the Chartered Trading Standards Institute website.